CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Silly Girl!

Every day that our girl gets older, she gets sillier!

On Friday of last week, she decided to try on Mommy's slippers and walk around the house.

I always finishing up cleaning or going to the bathroom just in time to find her in some silly position or pretending in a way that makes me laugh. Here she is hiding from me under a pillow. I don't know what gives her away more, her head and legs hanging out, or her stuffed animals everywhere.

Lately, her stuffed animals have become her best friends. I like to call them her entourage because she carries them around where ever she goes. Minnie comes with us to the library and the grocery store, Nanna (her baby doll) comes for walks around the block, and the bear always has to come outside to play.

If imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I should be flattered beyond belief. Belen tries to copy everything I do! Like fixing my hair.


This summer has be so fun! This time watching my daughter grow has been invaluable!

Love,

Dawn






0 comments:

Post a Comment