CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yikes!


Look who came for a visit with us today!

Yikes!

Belen and I were playing with toys in her room, when she headed out into the hall, directly toward what I thought was a piece of trash or a dust bunny. I noticed what it actually was when I went to stop her. I almost had a heart attack! I put Belen to sit in her bouncy and went back to smush the spider to smithereens (after taking it's picture of course!)

Apparently it is a Rabid Wolf Spider, which sounds much worse than it actually is. Learn more about this type of spider here. It isn't poisonous, and eats bugs, so I probably shouldn't have killed it (yeah right), but nothing that is a distant relative of a tarantula (or has eight legs for the matter) is welcome in my house, near my little girl! hahaha

Love,

Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment