CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Playing Inside

On Thursday it rained all day.... again. I don't want to complain, we really need the rain, but Belen loves to play outside so much that the rain is really throwing a kink into the last part of our summer. I'm running out of things to do! So I thought really hard about what I used to want to do on rainy days. Build a fort of course! What kid doesn't love a fort? Certainly not mine. We had the best time.

Keeping an eye out to make sure that no one follows her in the fort.

Hanging out.

Eating cookies and milk in the fort.

On a separate note, how cute was Belen after her nap that day! The little blue shirt she is wearing was mine as a child. My Mom just gave it to me for Belen last week. It is so worn that it feels like silk. I can't think of anything more cozy for her to wear to snooze!


Love,

Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment