CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Vacation Bible School Firsts

I just love writing about all of Belen's firsts!

While we were visiting our family, First Baptist Church of Thorndale, where Jeremy is pastoring, was having Vacation Bible School. We went both nights for a while, and so Belen attended her first VBS (of many I'm sure). We all had such a great time, especially the second night, which was family night. The night was filled with bounce houses, face painting, snowballs, and, the best of all, horse rides for everyone! It was wonderful! I always say, now that I have a child I can start having fun again, and that was definitely true at family night. I even got to ride Queso the horse with Belen. Here are some pics.

Bounce houses are so much fun!

Feeling tipsy in the best possible way!

Jimmy was bouncing around like crazy and making Belen laugh and laugh.

Riding Queso!

I was smiling this big, too!

Queso was so gentle and didn't even get mad a few seconds
later when Belen grabbed his nostril and pulled!

Belen's fist taste of snowballs (or really, shaved ice with almost no cherry syrup at all!)

Ducks really are soft Daddy!

After such a fun night, Belen had another first on Saturday morning. She threw up! My biggest nightmare had come true! I got through it, though. Thank goodness that Gavin was there to help me, and that my Mom and Julie were around, too. Praise God that Belen only felt bad that morning, and was better and ready to go by lunch time.

Love,

Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment