CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Culinary Creations

For our anniversary this year, Gavin took me to Dominica, a New Orleans restaurant owned by chef John Besh. It was the most delicious meal! I ordered asparagus risotto, Gavin got paneed veal, and we took turns savoring both. So, for Father's Day, when I decided to go a little bit out of my culinary comfort zone to cook something special for Gavin, this was the perfect meal to emulate. It was my first attempt at risotto, so I was scared! But I guess all the hours of watching food network must have paid off some. The meal was great! I might not be John Besh, but at least I can cook a decent Father's Day meal for my love!

My greatest culinary success to date!

Love,

Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment